Harry Styles has heard fan “concerns” over the staging of his latest concerts, vowing to “make adjustments”.
The One Direction star kicked off his Together Together world tour in The Netherlands last week but fans pointed out on social media they couldn’t see him at certain points of the show, while on raised bridges.
His team said they’ve heard the feedback and revealed as of tomorrow, things will look different.
“We’ve heard concerns from some fans regarding sightline obstructions on the floor,” they said in a statement posted on his official HSHQ Instagram account.
“We want every person in the room to have the best experience possible, and we are actively working on making adjustments to improve visibility, while keeping everyone’s safety a priority.
“Beginning Friday, the front bridges will be altered in Amsterdam and London.
“For future venues, we are working as quickly as possible to make adjustments that also fit within safety code and local compliance.”
READ MORE: Sophie Monk sizzles in red at premiere for new Stan series
READ MORE: Mindy Kaling addresses wild public reaction to weight loss
READ MORE: Jessica Simpson defends flying first class leaving kids in economy
Those at last night’s third show in Amsterdam weren’t as lucky though, with “temporary barricade adjustments” made “to the left and right front GA (general admission) pits” instead, in an effort “to improve stage visibility”.
The world tour, which includes six dates in Australia to round out the seven-city global residency in December, was announced in January.
It follows the release of Styles’ new album Kiss All The Time. Disco, Occasionally.
For a daily dose of 9honey, subscribe to our newsletter here.
What the former members of One Direction are up to now
The former X-Factor contestant will play four shows in Melbourne, followed by two in Sydney at Marvel and Accor Stadiums, respectively.
After his 10-show run in Amsterdam, the newly engaged Watermelon Sugar High singer will head to London, followed by Brazil, Mexico City and New York, before arriving Down Under in November.
FOLLOW US ON WHATSAPP HERE: Stay across all the latest in celebrity, lifestyle and opinion via our WhatsApp channel. No comments, no algorithm and nobody can see your private details.
